openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Michał Mulawa <mic...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:49:53 GMT
W dniu 2013-08-19 12:46, Rory O'Farrell pisze:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:10:09 +0200
> Michał Mulawa <michmu@o2.pl> wrote:
>
>> W dniu 2013-08-19 11:23, Rory O'Farrell pisze:

>>> Try it again - the site was undergoing extensive maintenance and upgrade. If
it  doesn't work you need to clear your browser cache.

>> I followed your advice, and cleared the cache. Still the same - check
>> out the attached screenshot. I am using FF 23.0.1.
> Later posts to this thread have suggested it may be a Java problem on your computer,
which you may or may not wish to settle/install. This URL ought take you direct to a more
complex download page, where yu can select the exact operating system version and language
you require.
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

I see some kind of error in JS console:
> TypeError: release_aoo400_matrix[LANG_ISO] is undefined
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/download.js
> Line 345
thanks for the direct link