openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject new version of BasicAddonBulder compatible with AOO 4.x
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:52:34 GMT
Hello,

Paolo (Mantovani) replied me that he currently does not have time to create a new version
of Basic Addon Builder. Therefore, I have now created a new version.

I would be glad if you could test it and give me feedback. Once the tests are completed I
will release the new version.

changes:
-BasicAddonBuilder can now create toolbars that are compatible to AOO 4.x, see the "Toolbar
compatible with AOO 4.x" in step 2 ("General Options") of the BasicAddonBuilder-wizard
-in Step "License and version" of the wizard there is a new option to add the publisher

(The new features are localized in languages de, en, fr, it, es, da. Notes on translation
errors are welcome.)

download the trial version:
There are two versions, one for AOO4x:
http://calc-info.de/files/BasicAddonBuilder-0.5.1.oxt

and one (backward compatible) for OOo 2.2 to AOO 3.4.1:
http://calc-info.de/files/BasicAddonBuilder-oo3x-0.5.1.oxt

Both versions can produce compatible extensions for all versions of OOo and AOO.

current problems:
In the Extension Manager in AOO 4.0 is a bug, which I have described here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201308.mbox/%3c90C62112A1874A6B914460BC983878FA@Esprimo7935%3e

(This problem does not affect directly BasicAddonBuilder, but it can make it look as if the
installation does not work properly.)

Greetings,
Jörg