openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "David Heath" <alegria1...@gmail.com>
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 05:04:41 GMT
I am trying to learn about opening WordPerfect files in the latest OpenOffice. I try links
grom Google searches and I keep getting messages like this:

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ is just one of the links that do not work

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem
persists.

I do not know all of the URLs that gave me the message, but wanted to let you know that you
have a server problem.

Thanks for all of the work supporting OO,

Dave