openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject videos again
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:31:00 GMT
I will not be able to upload any large files today, so must wait on this
another few days..

I will let you know though that I put together half a dozen small pieces
and as I looked at them it was clear that I had totally missed the mark
Look and Feel wise - so I tossed it all and started over - first going back
to some print work (the flyers) and then back to the video side and changed
from a baisc duo-tone of Blue/Black to Blue/White. (Actually I would call
the logo color Teal, but I'm a guy and so likely color blind ;)

Anyway - I've scooped up the emails from a few weeks back and will review
them at home and with luck will get back to a connection point much more
quickly this time.