openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Kuang <ekua...@ucsc.edu>
Subject Re: ERROR when build AOO
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 18:00:16 GMT
I can confirm the same error

$ sudo dpkg -i
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US/DEBS/desktop-integration/openoffice4.0-debian-menus_4.0-9702_all.deb

Selecting previously unselected package openoffice-debian-menus.
(Reading database ... 193152 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking openoffice-debian-menus (from
.../openoffice4.0-debian-menus_4.0-9702_all.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US/DEBS/desktop-integration/openoffice4.0-debian-menus_4.0-9702_all.deb(--install):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/bin/soffice', which is also in package
libreoffice-common 1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4
/usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache
gtk-update-icon-cache: Cache file created successfully.
/usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache
gtk-update-icon-cache: Cache file created successfully.
Processing triggers for shared-mime-info ...
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme ...
Processing triggers for gnome-icon-theme ...
Processing triggers for bamfdaemon ...
Rebuilding /usr/share/applications/bamf.index...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus ...