openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Open Office 4.0
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:16:13 GMT
Forwarding this from the l10n list because of the bad link report.

Don

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susanne Demant <susanne@sd-hobby.dk>
Date: Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Subject: Open Office 4.0
To: L10n@openoffice.apache.org

Hi,
I just want to tell you, that I - although OpenOffice 4.0 is not with
danish translation - want to download.
How come I can't deside wether or not to download the english version?

This kind of piss me of ;-) I would love to explore the new release, but
no, I am in Denmark, and then I dont understand english?  Yah right!!

I guess you guys have a great answer :-)

The link to the danish site on this site dont work
http://www.openoffice.org/**download/
<http://www.openoffice.org/download/>-  it links to
http://da.openoffice.org/ and the danish site is
http://www.openoffice.org/da/ ;-)

You are all doing a great job, and I am looking forward to new 4.xx
releases in danish, I will try to find the latest release in danish, just
becaurse there is no alternative :-/

Kindly
Susanne Demant
Danmark