openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Brainstorming: Can we refactor the website to make translation easier?
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:16:00 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2013, at 9:20 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Dave Fisher <wave@apache.org> wrote:
>> Since some of us like me are on vacation would it possible to either put this into
a cwiki page or other clear summary. I have a lot I can add about the current setup like why
you lost the rightnav - ie you need a subdirectory in templates.

> Great.  I was hoping that you in particular would weigh in on this,
> since I know you have given this a lot of thought as well.
>
> I'll continue hacking in the xx directory and start a new thread
> summarizing the state of the work in a couple weeks.

Beautiful. If xx is checked in then I'll hack on it too and we can collaborate.

I think we can also look into improving branding element standards which will need to fit
in the framework.

I wonder if there is an httpd module that can hold a database or lookup table of redirections?
If so I need something like it for work too which gives me some cycles.

Regards,
Dave

> -Rob
>

>> Regards,