openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject temporary patch for BasicAddonBuilder
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:25:31 GMT
Hello,

I had reported problems with BasicAddonBuilder in AOO 4.0, see:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201308.mbox/%3cCEA36B047734466CBDAC3A918A7F9E99@Esprimo7935%3e

The following describes a preliminary troubleshooting.

Requirements:
You have AOO 4.0 and BasicAddonBuilder 0.5.0 installed.

do the following:

1.
download http://calc-info.de/files/patch_for_bab.xcu

2.
Install the downloaded file (patch_for_bab.xcu) with the Extension-Manager.

*It is important to note that the installation is carried out within the same context, such
as the installation of BasicAddonBuilder. That means either the 'current user' OR 'all users'.*

3.
Download http://calc-info.de/files/new_code_for_CreateAddonsXcu.txt

4.
Replace in the Basic Library "BasicAddonBuilder" in the module "PkgExporter" the macro "Sub
CreateAddonsXcu ()" with the content of the downloaded file "new_code_for_CreateAddonsXcu.txt".
Press Store (STRG + S) in the Basic-DIE.

5.
Done.

Comments and bug reports are welcome.

Note:
I do not want to create a new version of the extension "BasicAddonBuilder" at the moment,
because I wrote Paolo and asked that he please do that.
If he does not do that in the next few days, I will publish a complete new version of the
extension.

Greetings,
Jörg