openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Error installing an extension
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:53:11 GMT
> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischmidt@gmail.com]

> the error handling is far from good or optimal in this
> context. It's not
> possible to identify the root cause for this highlevel exception.
>
> But by the way I was able to install the extension version 0.5.1 from
> the wiki page in AOO 4.0.1 on MacOS without problems.
>
> Or do you mean that created extensions with the addon builder
> have this
> problem?

Yes, that's the point.

I received a request to a user without more detailed information. I know it was not very promising,
asking only because of the error message, but I have no further information.

(My hope was that someone still knows something, because I got help once before, in a similar
situation of a SUN-programmer.)

Greetings,
Jörg