openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Santana <marcgsant...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Packages from Unofficial Apache OO Debian repository updated to version 4.0.1
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 23:33:58 GMT
On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:16:56 -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts
<luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Louis,

[...]

> Thanks, too for the Debian packages. But I'm curious if for the Ubuntu packages
> we are making clear and easy for users to actually download them and install?
> My experience with Ubuntu's latest is that it's … not easy for those unfamiliar with
CLI.

By chance were you thinking about something like this (unfortunately
there is no English version)?

http://almalivre.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/apache-openoffice-instalacao-via-repositorio-nao-oficial-para-debianubuntumint/

Regards,

--
Marcelo Santana (aka msantana) <marcgsantana@yahoo.com.br>
GnuPG fprint: 88FB 5D63 ED02 3B5D 90D6  3A3E 8698 1CC9 89C5 5467