openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Update Icons for AOO 4.1
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 07:10:25 GMT
On 10/10/13 11:26 PM, Samer Mansour wrote:
> Andrea,
>
> I wasn't aware of that perspective. Thanks!
> Ok I will/lets try to make a solution where its more clear what those three
> buttons are for.
> I agree if users are confused where to find templates or extensions that is
> a problem.
>
> I'll prioritize that after the icons are completed. I'll submit some ideas
> onto
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4.1+-+Application+And+Launcherwhile
> I am waiting for the Nov 9th deadline for icons to pass.

we should for now concentrate on the visual refresh, the content is a
separate topic that needs further discussion and in more detail. We can
use the space much better in the future but we also need the resources
to implement it.

I can think of preview of the most often used templates,
bookmarks/preview of the most often used documents to easy access them
with one click from the start center. Maybe a new feed etc. Many more
ideas come into my mind.

But agian the content is a separate topic from my perspective

Juergen