openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Aggarwal <aaggar...@qasource.com>
Subject Open Office Calc 'Auto Filter' Improvement
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 07:52:29 GMT
Hi Team,

I am using open office from last few years and found it to be very
useful. I am a software tester and want to suggest one improvement in
Open Office Calc 'Filter' process:

  * Currently i am unable to filter the blank fields using the Open
    Office filter.
  * I have to use standard filter every time to filter the Blank records.

It would be very helpful if it you can add one filter option as 'Blanks'
in the 'Auto Filter' option as the Microsoft Excel provides. Please look
into it and provide your inputs.

--
QASource Signature

--
Thanks,
Ajay

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for the person or
privileged information. Any copying, review, forwarding, dissemination,
printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than
the addressee is restricted and prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
material from any computer. Kindly treat the confidentiality of this
information.