openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocomplete source code
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:08:39 GMT
On 10/14/13 10:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 13/10/2013 Shemil Hashan wrote:
>> Please give me a link to the source code of autocomplete feature.
>> Or give me the folder in full source code
>
> I don't have the answer, but I'm trying to clarify (and summarize some
> old messages) so that experienced developers can answer.
>
> Shemil is interested in the Writer autocomplete feature (i.e., when you
> type "inter" Writer automatically suggest "interesting" if you used it
> in other places in the text) and would like to have pointers to the
> source code with the idea to improve the user interface for this
> functionality and make other possible choices (like "interested" in my
> example above) more visible. Can anyone tell Shemil where to look into?

I don't know either but I would start building the office from scratch
and then building the module "sw" with debug information, copy the
related libraries in the office and start debugging.

Use opengrok (path "sw") to identify possible code places and set
breakpoints ...

Probably Oliver can give more concrete tips but he is on vacation this week.

Juergen