openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 4.0.1 and MacOS Mavericks?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 07:17:36 GMT
On 10/23/13 6:05 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:34 , Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Yes, indeed, and within halfbeats of the heart after I installed Mavericks yesterday
afternoon I booted up the latest dev snapshot of 4.0.1 en_GB (added to with extensions)……
and

>>> Works fine. Same as always. I wish I’d encounter a bug that’s interesting
so I could report it.

>> Nice.  It will be good to get a few more confirmations on this, so we
>> can add this info to the Release Notes.
>>
>> I was worried, since I read this report of LibreOffice crashing as
>> soon as a user starts editing text:
>>
>> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/msg34043.html
>
> Perhaps there is something to our QA efforts? And that this is but more for enterprises
to consider when evaluating AOO for important uses? That it *works*.

I've upgraded my laptop at home yesterday evening and AOO worked quite
well after some basic tests.

But I think it needs some further testing, it was late and did only
some very basic tests

Juergen