openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open office
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:48:07 GMT

On 2013-10-13, at 12:36 , Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Alan <tiann@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans to make soft wear available for I Pad?
>>

> What is "Soft wear", Alan?. Sounds like garmends that are soft to the touch.
> Oh, you must mean "software".
>

>> Alan T.
>>

> See this offering to run OpenOffice on iPad. Be warned that it's a SERVICE
> that you must pay for.
>
> https://www.rollapp.com/openoffice
>
> Regards,
> FC

rollApp charges now? How sad. But I'm working with a developer (at least one) building a native
iPad app that would edit ODF files. LIkely as not it will be closed source, not open, unless
there is sufficient contribution from an interested community.

Louis

> --
> During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
> act
> Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
> Revolucionario
> - George Orwell

Perhaps a modulo of Dick's: reality is what is left when you stop believing in anything else.