openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Vladislav Stevanovic <stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:59:54 GMT

> >>2) In future we must made restriction for those extensions on our site
>

>I don't get what you would restrict. Do you mean that you would "hide" all
extensions that are >not compatible with 4.0? I think they can stay...
Maybe it is possible to add a warning to the >extensions that do not have
releases explicitly compatible with 4.0?

Warnings, at least, would be good idea.
Also, "Filter option" on site "Extension" need to has option for what
version of AOO you want to find extension.

Regards,
Wlada