openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with building branch l10n40 on MacOS
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:36:08 GMT
On 11 October 2013 10:20, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/11/13 9:46 AM, janI wrote:
> > On 11 October 2013 09:39, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Jan,
> >>
> >> I will change my config setting to continue but you should take a look
> >> on --genPO swtich
> >>

> >> Entering /Users/jsc/dev/svn/l10n40/main/moz
> >>
> >> mkout -- version: 1.8
> >> dmake:  Error: -- Don't know how to make `genPO'
> >>
> >> 1 module(s):
> >>         moz
> >> need(s) to be rebuilt
> >>
> >> Reason(s):
> >>
> >> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /Users/jsc/dev/svn/l10n40/main/moz
> >>
> >> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> >> by running:
> >>
> >>         build --all:moz
> >>
> > I am confused:
> >
> > yes dave? build --genPO
> > build -- version: 275224
> >

> > =============
> > Building module moz
> > =============
> >
> > Entering /share/opensource/aoo/branches/l10n40/main/moz
> >

> > Entering /share/opensource/aoo/branches/l10n40/main/moz/zipped
> >

> > Can it have something to do with the config settings:
> > ./configure --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk \
> >             --with-epm-url="
> http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ooo-extras/downloads/detail?name=3ade8cfe7e59ca8e65052644fed9fca4-epm-3.7-source.tar.gz&can=2&q=epm-3.7.tar.gz
> "
> > \
> >             --with-dmake-url=
> http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
> > \
> >             --enable-verbose \
> >             --enable-category-b \
> >             --enable-dbus \
> >             --enable-gstreamer \
> >             --enable-bundled-dictionaries \
> >             --enable-opengl \
> >             --with-lang="da en-US es" \
> >             --with-package-format="rpm deb" \
> >             --with-vendor="jani local build"
> >
> > rgds
> > jan I.
>
> I use normally "--disable-build-mozilla" and use the prebuild moz files
> on MacOS
>
> Now I have disabled mozilla completely. hdu is working on removing moz
> on MacOS completely.

I found the problem in moz and have corrected it (it would also show up on
some other platforms).

I also found the problem with help_simpress.pot (R1531582), I had forgotten
to update the pot file after I corrected an error in genLang.

Right now I have a pseudo problem, when genLang changes all pot files
should be remade, but that does not happen automatically (no dependency)
and with the current build system is not something easy to change.

But its still nice to know, that you can build l10ntools and run build
--genPO on your and get same result as me on ubuntu. We are slowly getting
forward.

rgds
jan I.