openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ping <doneyours...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for Automation BVT volunteer for AOO4.1
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:09:42 GMT
Hi, all.

BVT(Build Verification Testing)  is a set of tests that run on new build to
verify that whether the build is testable or not,  which play an important
role in software quality

Encourage more efforts in community to engage in automation BVT  for AOO
4.1 (refer item 5 in AOO 4.1 Test Arrangement)

 (1)First, Welcome volunteers familiar with BVT according by the guidence
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/BVT

      Below are prerequisites:

1) 1)Environment tool: SVN Client, JDK, Ant

2) 2)Soft Skills:

· a.Basic skills about Windows Command line,
Linux/Mac Terminal

· b.Basic knowledge of Java

If have some problems, please put forward issues that block you. I will
help to resolve it.

(2)Second, Notice new build and collect volunteers’ BTV result.

Please post your name/email and your platform , When new build is ready  I
will notice by email.

Volunteer  post your result on
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/BVT_Report, thx.