openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packages from Unofficial Apache OO Debian repository updated to version 4.0.1
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:16:56 GMT

On 2013-10-08, at 15:04 , Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Marcelo Santana wrote:
>> The unofficial Apache OO Debian repository[1] was updated and from now
>> it provides the version 4.0.1 of Apache Openoffice with all available
>> languages.
>> [1]https://sourceforge.net/projects/apacheoo-deb/files/
>
> Thank you! And a question: we receive more requests for Ubuntu repositories than Debian
repositories. Will your instructions (and your packages, but the packages should be OK) work
unmodified on an Ubuntu system?

Thanks, too for the Debian packages. But I'm curious if for the Ubuntu packages we are making
clear and easy for users to actually download them and install? My experience with Ubuntu's
latest is that it's … not easy for those unfamiliar with CLI.

> Regards,
>  Andrea.

-louis