openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Kavanaugh <tw...@kc.rr.com>
Subject Build Fails In Module "Coinmp" (was: Re: Problems at the Beginning of the Windows Build)
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 16:39:49 GMT
I was able to start the build using Herbert's suggestion, and everything
seemed to be going well all the way until the build system tried to
build the modules coinmp, python, and sal. At that point, it failed.
I've got a build log I can submit, if anyone wants to see it. I also
tried building the individual module "sal," by running:

build --from sal -P2 -- -P2

and ended up getting some sort of undefined symbol error coming from the
STL headers, as far as I could tell.

Tyler