openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From leborgnelaurent <leborgnelaur...@gmail.com>
Subject Open office some companies are racketting
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:55:29 GMT
Hello

We want to inform you, the following

As we wanted to download Openoffice  on our new PC( with windows 8)
we were asked  to use a SMS   number  and  we were charged  of 9
Euros...but nothing  happenened

A week after,we  finally  find the right  website ( your site)  and were
happy to successfully download your software

My personnal conclusion, is that some one is making easy profit with your
name

I m not so sure of the website but you can here find the telephon number we
were ask to call  082161 07 53   ( calling from France)
the adress mail ( given by the SMS )   is  fr@smsinf.net

Laurent Leborgne

France