openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My OS was restored and I don't have Microsoft windows anymore
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:43:38 GMT
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Jen and Gordon Yun <gjenyun@msn.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My laptop just has the motherboard replaced, and they had to restore the operating system.
I need to reinstall the Microsoft Office program that I purchased from you last August. Could
you please tell me what I need to do in order to do that? I no longer have the code that you
sent me.

> I purchased it early August of last year.

Hi Jen,

You've contacted the Apache OpenOffice project.  Our software is open
source and free for everyone.  You can download it from
http://www.openoffice.org.  No serial code or key is needed.

You mentioned "Microsoft Office" in your note.  If that is what you
were using before then you got it from somewhere else, not us.

Regards,

-Rob