openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 21:07:44 GMT
On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:16 PM,  <janerikrehn@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is going on?
> I have been using OO for many years – Swedish version – Now Secunia alerted me to
update the OO – Doing so, suddenly the programme was in Portuguese – well I read Portugues
but I still would like the Swedish version so I did it again – Now in German! – also a
language that I master but still want the Swedish – On the Swedish WEB site it is  stated
that the new OO 4xx was available in Swedish – Very nice – but trying to download it the
answer is “the Website cannot be shown – Error 404” – Unfortunately, I cannot find
a telephone number or an  e-mail adress to the Swedish office
> What is happening?

Hello Jan-Erik,

Wow, that sounds frustrating.  What website were you looking at?  If
we have a bad URL, I'd like to fix it.

The direct download for the Swedish version (Windows) is here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/sv/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_sv.exe/download

The files that you downloaded, did they look similar to this?

Regards,

-Rob