openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Juande Manjon <juande.man...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: New Dev Volunteer
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:20:54 GMT
Hi Rod,

I've shoveled off the driveway after the snowstorm, this is my third winter in MA.

At home I have Windows 7, so I'll try first Windows and later I will try a Linux VM.

Thank you for the links,
Regards,
Juande

> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:15:36 -0500
> Subject: Re: New Dev Volunteer
> From: robweir@apache.org
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org; juande.manjon@outlook.com
>
> On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Juande Manjon <juande.manjon@outlook.com> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > This is my first mail to the dev list to communicate my interest to volunteer in
this great project. I'm a C++ developer specialized in document processing and generation
in different formats. I'm familiar with OOXML and OpenDocument schemes and I would like to
focus on the huge list of open-imp
> > bugs.
> >
> > I'm a Spaniard guy that unfortunately like thousands of experienced software engineers
have to emigrate to survive the financial crisis in Spain. Now I'm living with my family in
Massachusetts US, working in a new script API to generate documents in different formats.

> > I'm still reading the introduction chapter and I will try soon checking out the
code to setup a local build environment, for sure I will have fun for a while and I'll start
sending questions to the list.