openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Juande Manjon <juande.man...@outlook.com>
Subject New Dev Volunteer
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:12:53 GMT
Hi there,

This is my first mail to the dev list to communicate my interest to volunteer in this great
project. I'm a C++ developer specialized in document processing and generation in different
formats. I'm familiar with OOXML and OpenDocument schemes and I would like to focus on the
huge list of open-imp
bugs.

I'm a Spaniard guy that unfortunately like thousands of experienced software engineers have
to emigrate to survive the financial crisis in Spain. Now I'm living with my family in Massachusetts
US, working in a new script API to generate documents in different formats.

I'm still reading the introduction chapter and I will try soon checking out the code to setup
a local build environment, for sure I will have fun for a while and I'll start sending questions
to the list.

Happy New Year,
Juande Manjon