openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help wanted for a new volunteer to fix bug 122003 ( missing titels)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:02:54 GMT
On 01.03.2014 02:12, Reem Elnagar wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> It was written in the oreintation that after building OpenOffice I should try fixing
easy bugs. So  I chose to start with that bug 122003,  so can any one help me with some guidelines
on how to fix it.
> Thanks in advance and much appreciated :)

This issue seems already to be worked on and may even be fixed (although
the 'assigned to' and 'status' fields are not set).  And this bug is
about the OpenOffice web site not its source code.  This may or may not
be what you want to work on.  Maybe you can pick another one?

Thanks for your interest,
Andre