openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Iterator debugging
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 08:52:01 GMT
With the transition from stlport to system STL we lost some (most?)
debugging support for STL on Windows.  The MSVC STL offers debugging
support but that is not activated in our builds.  There is, for example
the _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING environment variable that is responsible for
activating iterator debugging.  However, that only works when doing a
"retail build" (compiler message is "warning CRT1005: Iterator debugging
not supported in retail builds.")
Does anybody know how to turn off retail builds?  Building a non-pro
version of OpenOffice is apparently not enough.

Additional ideas for debugging system STL are also welcome.

Regards,
Andre