openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: final release preparation
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:40:48 GMT
Hi,

release vote on the RC for AOO 4.1 Beta passed successful and we can
continue with the final release preparation, announcement.

What things are left?

1. download option for the Beta via our download page. Default should be
still the 4.0.1. But the Beta should be at least available as optional
download.

Where are we we with this, what is the current status and when can we
expect to have it available?

2. official release announcement
Official release announcment via the announce mailing list and
additionally a blog post + references on the social media.

On the way to the final:

1. continuing the verification of fixed issues and general testing
2. taking care of potential showstopper and fix it immediately

Anything else?

Juergen