openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [DOCUMENTATION] better installation guide - issue 124343 and issue 124400
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:30:48 GMT
Hi,

Rainer recently noticed that our installation guides needs improvement -
see issues 124343 and 124400.
I am volunteering to take corresponding actions. But I need support and
feedback - I am neither a web designer nor a technical writer

Issue 124343:
This is about the visibility of the headings.
My suggestion here is to make the font used for the headings (all
levels) bold. Thus, I would like to propose to change our corresponding
CSS [1].

Please provide feedback regarding my suggestion.
Does it makes sense to make more or less all headings on our website bold?
Are there alternatives to improve the visibility of heading?
Should we make all heading italic or larger?

Issue 124400:
I will prepare the corresponding changes and I will ask for feedback
once the changes are on the staging server.
Thanks in advance for your review and feedback.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/site/trunk/content/css/ooo.css

Best regards, Oliver.