openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: How to download your program?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:34:16 GMT
Am 03/26/2014 03:32 AM, schrieb øyvind sørensen:
> I tried again and it is still the same, i use google chrome browserI have also firefox
and now i tried with firefox also and there i got 1 green box (download 4.0.1)1yellow box
(download 4.1.0)3 green boxesMaybe it is something with the settings in my chromebrowser

OK, but I fear that I have to ask you again to copy&paste the table
content (please make sure that you get also the bottom parts). To see
what has changed and the differences, please one from Chrome and one
from Firefox. Then I will look further:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcus

>> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:40:21 +0100
>> From: marcus.mail@wtnet.de
>> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
>> CC: oyvindpost@hotmail.com
>> Subject: Re: How to download your program?
>>
>> Thanks for the data.
>>
>> I think I've found the problem and have done a fix. With my testing it
>> works but please test for yourself.
>>
>> Your feedback is appreciated as I want to know if it's now also working
>> for you - even when you have already our Beta release.
>>
>> Thansk in advance.
>>
>> Marcus
>>

>> Am 03/25/2014 01:29 PM, schrieb øyvind sørensen:
>>> It is 3 bluecolored boxes:
>>>

>>> <Help Spread the Word>
>>> *<Get Apache Open Office extensions and dictionaries>*
>>> *<Get Apache Open Office templates>*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *text in the link:*
>>> *Browser variables*	*Values*
>>> navigator.appCodeName	Mozilla
>>> navigator.appName	Netscape
>>> navigator.appVersion	5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36
>>> (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36
>>> navigator.platform	Win32
>>> navigator.oscpu	undefined
>>> navigator.cpuClass	undefined
>>> navigator.product	Gecko
>>> navigator.productSub	20030107
>>> navigator.vendor	Google Inc.
>>> navigator.vendorSub
>>> navigator.language	nb
>>> navigator.browserLanguage	undefined
>>> navigator.userLanguage	undefined
>>> navigator.systemLanguage	undefined
>>> navigator.userAgent	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64)