openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:58:36 GMT
Am 03/30/2014 08:02 PM, schrieb Charlotte Tuengen:
> I live in Norway and speak Norwegian. The OpenOffice Apache 4.0.1 isn’t released in
Norwegian yet, so I’m trying to download it in English. That is not possible at all. It
just says that “Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 for Windows (EXE) and Norwegian (bokmal) is not
available.”

> How can i download Apache 4.0.1 without the Norwegian spelling program?

In the green box you have a link to "Get all platforms, languages,
language packs" for the version:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

PS:
AOO 4.1.0 will be available in Norwegian which will be released soon.

HTH

Marcus