openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Coutinho <pedrocouti...@live.com.pt>
Subject Academic Proposal
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:30:12 GMT
Good evening,

I’m a student
 from Minho University in Portugal, taking my Master's in Computer Teaching, and
myself and a colleague of mine, require as a group to contribute to an open source project,
as a requirement for the course, during this semester (we
must conclude by July 2014).
The expected outcomes are:
Analyst – Requirement document;
                                          Programmer – Code;
                                          Tester – Bug report.

Among
a list of choices, we were given, we chose the http://www.openoffice.org/ community to collaborate
with. Our teacher Luis Barbosa
(lsb@di.uminho.pt) is participating in
the project “A Pilot Project on Non-Conventional Learning” with the collaboration
of Sara Fernandes (sara.fernandes@iist.unu.edu)
from de United Nations University – IIST.

Myself and my colleague,
already concluded a Master's degree in Computer Science from the Faculty of Science of
Porto University - Portugal.

We have experience with: C,
C++, Java, Javascript, Prolog, Haskell, SQL, PHP, CSS, HTML. We are hoping we could collaborate
and help the openoffice community with QA, translation, graphic design or programming
tasks, maybe 3-4 hours a week.

We would like to know if you are willing to cooperate with us
and if you could recommend any appropriate
tasks for us to work on?

We
await your reply.

Best