openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From øyvind sørensen <oyvindp...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to download your program?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 04:51:48 GMT
I was in need of an office program for my job applications, and a search on google directed
me to your openoffice.I had great difficulties downloading the software on your download site:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.htmlIcould not find a link where i could download
this, only extensions and templates, while this could be interesting they are worthless without
 the main program.So i downloaded kingsoft office instead, because they were easily obtainable,
but i had problems utilizing their program.Then i did more (several) google search for openoffice
download, and after dismissing CNET and other ways to get your software i finally got a downloadable
solution. I do not know what i did or how i got there, but i can say that I am now happy with
your software and have got the documents i needed written and PDF-ified
I write this so that other can enjoy the benefit of using your very great software.Please
make a link to download <Apache openoffice.exe> on yor website.

I tro, håp og kjærlighet Øyvind Sørensen