openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From øyvind sørensen <oyvindp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to download your program?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 02:49:33 GMT

Hello Mr. Marcus, I am just so happy to be of service. I really do hope you get somehing productive
out of this.
I want to tell you that when i  tried to download the openoffice program from your website
in google chrome, it was now partly accessible.
---In Firefox i can get the: English us 4.0.1 version, by clicking on the big green box. (I
use Firefox to see American Netflix, due to poor Norwegian content, so I have installed an
add-on (Media Hint which are disabled while i check this))
---In Google Chrome i can get the: Norwegian bokmål 3.4.1 version, by clicking on the big
green box. But within the box there are a link to this site which is what i look for, http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html.

And so I continue to report the testresults:

Here from Firefox:

The Free and Open Productivity Suite

  Happy Document Freedom Day 2014!

    ProductDownloadSupportBlogExtendDevelopFocus AreasNative Language

  Download Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1Click here to download for:
Windows (EXE) and English (US) | ~137 MByte | Released: 2013-Oct-01

Signatures and hashes: KEYS , ASC , MD5 , SHA256 , How to verify? | Release Notes |
Get all platforms, languages, language packs | Source code and SDK |
Portable USB versions and third-party ports | Old and legacy version: 3.4.1 + 3.3.0

  Browser variables	Valuesnavigator.appCodeName			Mozillanavigator.appName				Netscapenavigator.appVersion
		5.0 (Windows)navigator.platform				Win32navigator.oscpu				Windows NT 6.3; WOW64navigator.cpuClass
			undefinednavigator.product				Geckonavigator.productSub			20100101navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language				en-USnavigator.browserLanguage			undefinednavigator.userLanguage			undefinednavigator.systemLanguage
		undefinednavigator.userAgent			Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/27.0Stable Release	 JavaScript functions/variables	ValuesLanguage name				English
(US)Language ISO code				en-USLanguage array data			en-US,English (US),English (US),y,http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.htmlRelease
matrix platform position		10Release matrix platform array data		Win_x86_install,y,137,Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exeUI
platform name				Windows (EXE)URL platform name				Win_x86_installFile name					Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exeFile
extension				.exeFile size (MByte)				137Download file link				http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/downloadChecksum
file link (here for MD5)		http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe.md5getLink()
				http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/downloadhasMirrorLink()
?				trueOld platform ?				falseContains link to Sourgeforge ? 		trueContains link to 'other.html'
?		falseContains link to archived build ?		falseGeneral error ?				false

        Copyright & License |
        Privacy |
		Website Feedback |
        Contact Us |
		Donate |
        Thanks

        Apache, the Apache feather logo, and OpenOffice are trademarks of The Apache Software
Foundation.
        OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are registered trademarks of The Apache Software
Foundation.
        Other names appearing on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Here from Googles Chrome: The Free and Open Productivity SuiteHappy Document Freedom Day 2014!Product
Download Support Blog Extend Develop Focus Areas Native Languagehome » download » testDownload
Apache OpenOfficeApache OpenOffice 4.0.1 for Windows (EXE) and Norsk (Bokmål) (Norwegian
(Bokmal)) is not available. Click here to choose from the alternative download webpage.Release
Notes | Get all platforms, languages, language packs | Source code and SDK | Portable USB
versions and third-party ports | Old and legacy version: 3.4.1 + 3.3.0 Browser variablesValuesnavigator.appCodeNameMozillanavigator.appNameNetscapenavigator.appVersion5.0
(Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36navigator.platformWin32navigator.oscpuundefinednavigator.cpuClassundefinednavigator.productGeckonavigator.productSub20030107navigator.vendorGoogle
Inc.navigator.vendorSub
navigator.languagenbnavigator.browserLanguageundefinednavigator.userLanguageundefinednavigator.systemLanguageundefinednavigator.userAgentMozilla/5.0
(Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36Stable
Release JavaScript functions/variablesValuesLanguage nameNorsk (Bokmål)Language ISO codenbLanguage
array datanb,Norwegian (Bokmal),Norsk (Bokmål),y,http://www.openoffice.org/no/Release matrix
platform position-1Release matrix platform array data
UI platform nameWindows (EXE)URL platform nameWin_x86_installFile name
File extension.exeFile size (MByte)0Download file linkhttp://www.openoffice.org/no/Checksum
file link (here for MD5)
getLink()http://www.openoffice.org/no/hasMirrorLink() ?trueOld platform ?falseContains link
to Sourgeforge ?falseContains link to 'other.html' ?trueContains link to archived build ?falseGeneral
error ?trueCopyright & License | Privacy | Website Feedback | Contact Us | Donate | ThanksApache,
the Apache feather logo, and OpenOffice are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
Other names appearing on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
If you would like more help, please feel free to ask, as I said In the start of this reply
I am just too happy to be of help.
Deuteronomy chapter 22 verse 4
It read here how the Israelites are obliged to help if they see their countrymans oxen fall
over, I do see this in conjunction with the word of Jesus where He tell us to love our neighbour
as ourself.
And I do believe OpenOffice to be your oxen.

Happy work Mr. Marcus.

I tro, håp og kjærlighet Øyvind Sørensen

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:34:16 +0100
> From: marcus.mail@wtnet.de
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
> CC: oyvindpost@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: How to download your program?
>
> Am 03/26/2014 03:32 AM, schrieb øyvind sørensen:
> > I tried again and it is still the same, i use google chrome browserI have also firefox
and now i tried with firefox also and there i got 1 green box (download 4.0.1)1yellow box
(download 4.1.0)3 green boxesMaybe it is something with the settings in my chromebrowser