openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From ViVian <viv...@cogito.com.cn>
Subject inquiry about ApacheOpen office
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 08:30:52 GMT
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Vivian  with Cogito Software Co., Ltd in China. Due to the time difference, it's quite
inconvenient for me to contact you through the phone. So I hope I can receive your earliest
e-mail reply, thank you!

Our company is a leading software distributor in China.

Now our customer would like to buy ApacheOpen office.

We want to know whether the software is free for use or not.

If not, would you please send me the price, the technical support fee and the reseller discount
?

We would like to become your distributor or reseller in China.

As we have wide connections and rich local knowledge, we firmly believe that it would be mutual
beneficial if we could become your distributor or reseller within mainland China.  We act
as China Distributor for many outstanding foreign software, such as UltraEdit, NetSupport
, Quark, Nuance PDF, PDF Factory, Systrans, Babylon ....and so on.

About Us:

COGITO was established in 2000

We corporate closely with over 2000 resellers and we had established relationships with local
retail outlets and online shops.

We have over 40,000 users within mainland China, a large proportion of them are from government
agencies, educational institutes and commercial departments.

We have established business relationships with many of the world's top 500 enterprises, for
instance: Motorala, Simens ,Lucent-Alcate ,etc.

I would like to inform you that we act as sole agencies for a number of products. You can
visit our website as references:

www.cogitosoft.com   (It shows some of the software that we distribute with brief introductions
and trail download functions.

By the way, for the convenience of future communication, will you please send me your telephone
number of the sales department?

If the product is free for use, I also look forward to your early reply.

Thank you.

--

Best Regards

Vivian

COGITO SOFTWARE CO.,LTD.

Address: Room 5004,Guang Yuan Da Sha, No.5 Guang Yuan Zha, Hai Dian District, Beijing China
100081

Tel: (86) 10-68421378-872

Fax:(86) 10-68703469

www.cogitosoft.com