openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Herbert Duerr <>
Subject Re: Re issue 124599
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:31:12 GMT
On 04.04.2014 17:39, Andre Fischer wrote:
> On 04.04.2014 17:34, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> On 04.04.2014 17:01, Andre Fischer wrote:
>>> Issue 124599 is the release blocker that requires a second RC. We
>>> have a bug fix, the patch is attached to the issue.  Question is, how
>>> to proceed without Juergen to approve the release blocker flag?  Does
>>> anybody else feel like a stand in for Juergen or should I just
>>> proceed?  After all, if I stop his vote, I should probably fix the
>>> bug so that we/he can start the next vote.
>>> -Andre
>> Herbert just reminded me that the upload speeds on the weekend are so
>> much better then during the week.  So I think that it would be good to
>> check in the patch right now, start the builds and upload.  Then we
>> can decide on Monday how to proceed.
>> -Andre
> New SVN revision is 1584753.

New builds for this revision are being prepared and will hopefully 
finish uploading over the weekend. On Monday or latest on Tuesday 
everything should be ready again and we can decide then how to proceed. 
If things go as expected we could start a new vote early next week.

Since the eventual RC2 will be very similar to the RC1 (with the 
exception of the installation experience on Windows) I recommend to use 
the extra time for further checking of the original binaries until the 
new builds become available.


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message