openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:40:17 GMT
On 4/28/14 3:37 PM, Mathias Röllig wrote:
>> this is a call for vote on releasing the available release candidate
>> (RC4) as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0.
>
> +1
>
> It is a very short time vote, but I didn't found any reason against the
> release.

it is a little longer (few hours) than the normal 72 hours vote.

The changes are limited compared to earlier RC's. What are you expecting
to find what you couldn't found before? Don't get me wrong, I am just
interested to learn what we can improve in the future.

When the release is out and we have relaxed a little we should reflect
what was good and where can we improve ...

Juergen