openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:16:23 GMT
>> It is a very short time vote, but I didn't found any reason against the
>> release.
>
> it is a little longer (few hours) than the normal 72 hours vote.
>
> The changes are limited compared to earlier RC's. What are you expecting
> to find what you couldn't found before? Don't get me wrong, I am just
> interested to learn what we can improve in the future.

Maybe it is only my impression, but people like me, which use AOO more
then (only) test it and do it (tests) not in full time and (mostly) not
at weekends haven't any chance to review all needs and possibilities.
(Don't know if this is and understandable english sentence.)

And remember that we have to download and test the version before we can
and should vote.

[RELEASE]: RC4 available - 25.04.2014 15:27
[VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 (RC4) - 25.04.2014 17:11

Greetings, Mathias