openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:00:59 GMT
On 28.04.2014 17:23, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 25/04/2014 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>> this is a call for vote on releasing the available release candidate
>> (RC4) as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0.
>
> +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0

+1 for releasing this package as AOO 4.1.0 also from me after building
the source package from scratch, checking the source code signature,
checking the repository revision vs. the source tarball, checking the
built and downloaded binaries on Mac and Linux/AMD64, running tests,
reviewing the RAT output, etc.

Sorry for the mis-threading of my vote, but due to a problem [1] with
the Apache mail server acting as a spam relay it was blacklisted by a
couple of Email providers, so the original vote invitation mail never
reached my inbox. Getting into the voting thread is now only possible by
replying to another mail of the voting thread.

Herbert