openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:40:31 GMT
Thanks a lot for your input.

A few of them (delete some obviously not needed text, make the choice
order of the drop-dwn boxes irrelevant) are already committed. But the
most need more time.

Please don't expect to have this full-featured for the AOO 4.1.0
release. I need more time to do all this. Luckily the need work-free
days are coming. :-)

Marcus