openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Lange ...@juergen-lange.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 released
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:33:52 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem installing Apache OpenOffice 4.1. I'm getting a NSIS-Error.

I'm using Windows 8.1. I downloades the german version, file size is
161092 KB.

Kind regards
Jürgen

---------------------------
NSIS Error
Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include
incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the
installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error
OK