openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I make the following change in the CMS?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:28:00 GMT
Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:45 PM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> browse the blog entry and copy the link
> mmh ... it is generally true that the part "the_apache_openoffice_project_announce" corresponds
to what is specified in the source code of the page as id?

OK, so let me guess... You are on https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ and want
to find the link to a particular post. The link is hidden within this
sentence: "Posted at 11:23AM Apr 29, 2014 by"... the timestamp has the
link to the full page, the one you want to use. It's just Roller.

> I commit and immediately see that the statig build is OK, that I _then publish the changes
immediately_?

Yes. Actually, keeping stuff in the "staging" area should not be done
normally. We keep some files staged just before release, to be able to
test, but the shortcoming Juergen explained (it's not possible to
publish per dir) makes it useless to use the staging area for testing.

Regards,
   Andrea.