openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: need wiki help
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:23:19 GMT
Am 04/29/2014 12:18 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 29/04/2014 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> our release notes are under
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
>>>
>>> but the download page generates a link based on the complete version
>>> 4.1.0, means
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.0+Release+Notes
>>>

> The best way is to use an alias (Insert - Other Macros). I tried but it
> isn't working for me. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if
> our cwiki has problems. I left the broken alias in the page, in case
> someone figures out how to do it properly (it's invisible unless one is
> editing the page anyway).

Me too. Maybe the macro is not correctly configured.

- It's not listed in the sub-categories. Only when listing "All" or
searching for it.
- When entering the term "@self" for telling to use the current webpage
as root webpage, I get a list of files even not located in the AOO project.

I'll try to ask tomorrow my colleague @ work.

Marcus