openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 released
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:02:06 GMT
Tal Daniel wrote:
> FYI: at Sourceforge, the big green download button downloads the 4.0.1
> version. It happened to me

This must be fixed in the SourceForge OpenOffice mirror project by those
who can administer it. Note: if I remember correctly, this will trigger
notification e-mails to people who are "following" the OpenOffice
project on SourceForge.

> Later, I noticed the dark red error message on the sourceforge page, which
> states that "the 4.1.0/binaries/...86.exe file can't be found or isn't
> available. ..."

If this is still happening (maybe it was related to cache or
propagation) can you please give us the exact link from the download
page to SourceForge? I.e., the target of the "Download Apache OpenOffice
4.1.0" link?

Regards,
   Andrea.