openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject English dictionaries - beta - 20140501
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:18:43 GMT
Hello my dear ones,

As the maintainer of the English dictionaries, I have released a beta of
the dictionaries for people to test:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30674540/ApacheOpenOffice41-DicTest-20140501.oxt

In this release I have included my most recent en_GB with around 4'000
new words in the wordlist since I first grabbed the task last year.

I have also updated the en_US and en_CA with the wordlists sent to me by
Kevin Atkinson on 2014-01-26.

I was thinking also about adding the en_NZ but I have been unable to
contact the person who released it (Tristan Burtenshaw) since his e-mail
no longer works and I found someone with his name on Facebook, sent a
private message, and never received a reply.

My goal is to release a new extension in the beginning of June.

Thanks!

Kind regards,