openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 released
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:53:30 GMT
Am 04/30/2014 09:21 AM, schrieb FR web forum:
>> or browse to [1] to have every available file in one place.
>> [1] http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
>
> This page is not very helpful for not native english end-users.
> I will create a specific page to have this info in french.

Understood.

But maybe it's helpful to get only the table? And build some own text
around it.

To give it a try do this:

- include the "download_other.js" (note to get the correct
   sub-dir!) like this:
   <script type="text/javascript" src="download_other.js"></script>

- call the function to print the table (1 = release version):
   write_table( 1 );

To get the complete context just have a look into the source code of the
"other.html" file.

Maybe it helps you not to do all the work on your own. ;-)

Marcus