openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From gkaliam...@aol.com
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:45:25 GMT
To whom it may concern:

I have a macbook pro & I am having some problems with openoffice.org. Yesterday I went
to shutdown my Mac & it kept on telling me to exit out of Open office in which I attempted
to "quit" but would not allow me to shut down. Ultimately, I held down the shutdown button
& closed my computer.

This morning I tried to download a document from an email & i got this message:

Either another instance of OpenOffice.org is accessing your personal settings or your personal
settings are locked.
Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. Before continuing,
you should make sure user "georgeKaliampos" closes OpenOffice.org on host 'George-Kaliampos-MacBook-Pro.local'.
Do you really want to continue?   (the option for "no" is highlighted"

I honestly dont know why I am receiving this message. I have never had a problem with this
laptop or OpenOffice.

Can you please assist me in fixing this problem?

I can be reached on my mobile at any time of the day 646.296.0615

Thank You,

George Kaliampos