openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 15:29:24 GMT
Thanks. I'll take a stab at it, although I am not too sure I understand.

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Bergmann [mailto:stephan.bergmann.secondary@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 11:41 PM
To: Steele, Raymond
Cc: dev@openoffice.apache.org; michael.meeks@suse.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes

On 04/02/2014 01:20 AM, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Following up again with more information. At runtime, when the
> RuntimeException is thrown on line 249
>
> nFunctionIndex = 3
>
> pTypeDescr->nMapFunctionIndexToMemberIndex = 0

That means that the given pTypeDescr has not been initialized fully (see the comment about
the three levels of initialization for typelib_InterfaceTypeDescription in typelib/typedescription.h),
presumably because there was some error finding the UNOIDL type data (either compiled comprehensively
into the cppumaker-generated headers, or obtained from .rdb files).  The initialization of
nMapFunctionIndexToMemberIndex would happen in typelib_typedescription_initTables called from
complete (both in cppu/source/typelib/typelib.cxx).

Stephan