openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:24:30 GMT
Ariel,

Do you think it may fix the bridge if I try to use the compiler Sun used?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ariel Constenla-Haile [mailto:arielch@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:40 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes

This e-mail message contained a file attachment that was blocked per Lockheed Martin Corporate
Information Security Requirements.  Certain file types are being blocked from entering Lockheed
Martin in order to minimize risk to Corporate computing and information resources.

If a business need exists and you must receive this file, alternate methods have been approved
for use by Corporate Information Security for receipt and review of files/attachments.  For
more information and options for handling blocked attachments, visit E-mail Attachment Security,
at
    http://protection.global.lmco.com/protection/isafe/topics.e-attachments.cfm

The current list of allowed attachment types is located at:
    http://protection.global.lmco.com/protection/awareness/e-msging/allowed_attachments.cfm

If additional assistance is required, please contact the Lockheed Martin Service Desk at 1-800-435-7063.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:01:22PM +0000, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Thanks Ariel.  I compiled the code myself for Solaris 11 using Solaris Studio 12.3 compilers.

This might be the difference between OOo 3.3 and the AOO 4 you built
yourself: OOo 3.3 was compiled with Sun Studio 12 / C++-5.9 according to https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Compiler_versions_used_by_port_maintainers_and_release_engineers
Studio 12.3 comes with C++ 5.12 according to http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24457_01/html/E21991/bkabe.html#scrolltoc
The compiler might have changed in a way that broke the bridge.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina