openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Rob's ApacheCon Presentations
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:26:41 GMT
I had a great time at ApacheCon in Denver, finally meeting Jan Iverson
and David Fischer as well as other names I've seen only in emails, and
seeing again old friends like Andrew Rist and Louis Suarez-Potts.

I gave two talks at ApacheCon which you might find interesting:

"Fuzzing Apache OpenOffice: An Approach to Automated Black-box Security Testing"

and

"Open Source Marketing for Hackers"

You can find them both on my website here:
http://www.robweir.com/blog/presentations-and-publications

As you've probably heard, the next ApacheCon will be in Budapest, in
November.  I look forward to raising my glass with you there and using
the only word I know in Hungarian:  Eg├ęszs├ęgedre !

Regards,

-Rob